Evolution 2000W 255mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw FURY3XL
This sliding compound mitre saw is ideal for for making mitre cuts in various materials.
- No load speed - 2500 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 75mm/Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre - 40mm
- Maximum cutting length at 90° of 300mm
- Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre right - 45°
- Blade diameter - 255mm
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with hold down clamp, blade change tool and 24 tooth blade
- Cuts steel, aluminium, wood (even wood with nails) and plastic, using just one blade; when cutting steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks
- Compound tilt and slide mechanism, for long angled cuts, offers a solution to almost all common applications; optional diamond blade transforms this saw into a sliding tile cutter
- Laser guidance for optimum accuracy
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||2500rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||75mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||40mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||300mm|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Blade type||Multi purpose TCT blade|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed