Evolution FURY6210 1200W 240V Corded Table Saw
- Product rating
This Evolution green corded 1200W table saw is suitable for steel, plastic, aluminium and wood. It has a maximum cutting depth at 45 degrees of 25mm, and a maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees of 55mm. It has a bevel angle of 45° and a 210mm blade size.
- Guarantee- 1 year Warranty Manufacturer
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Combines both mitre saw and table saw functionality
- When cutting Steel (only in Mitre mode), it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks.
- Do not cut metal or metallic materials when the machine is configured as a table saw
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||55mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||25mm|
|No load speed||4000rpm|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.