Expamet Galvanised Steel Wall Starter (L)1.165m, Pack of 2
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This steel wall starter is ideal for projects where you need to create new walls or floors as it ties in new walls to existing brickwork without cutting out.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- Spirit level, drill with 10mm masonry bit, 10mm socket or box spanner
- Joining masonry to masonry
- For masonry three storey walls (8m maximum) of 60-250mm wall thickness, internal walls and the inner leaf of external cavity walls
- Wall thicknesses 60-250mm, with a ‘turn and slide' tie
|Standard||BS EN 10327: 2004|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This steel tie is ideal for projects where you need to create new walls or floors as it a strong, permanent joint that can outperform traditional methods without the need for glue, clamps or extra sawing or chiselling. Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - Just put in place, and ...