Fernox F1 Central Heating Protector, 500ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems
- Suitable for all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems
Features and Benefits
- Gives long-term protection of mixed metal domestic central heating systems against internal corrosionand limescale formation. It prevents corrosion of all metals found in these systems
- When used in conjunction with Cleaner F3, gas savings ofup to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
- Carbon Footprint certified by the Carbon Trust
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Reduces maintenance costs and saves on fuel bills
- Keeping your home's heating as efficient as possible helps to save energy.
|Application||For open vented systems, add the product via the header tank. For sealed systems, add via a filling loop or the radiator using a Fernox Injector.|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Disperses sludge and other deposits Suitable for mixed metal, plastic systems and combi boilers Filling adaptor supplied