FireAngel Optical Mains Powered Smoke Alarm
This smoke alarm uses optical sensors to effectively detect slow, smouldering fires. Recommended for use in areas adjacent to where cooking fumes are present.
- Mains powered
- Test and silence button and Low battery warning signal
- 5 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Multi-alarm interlink (up to 12 smoke and heat units)
- Toast proof design to reduce nuisance alarms from cooking fumes
|Primary power supply||Mains powered|
|Battery backup||9V battery backup|
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed