Firestone (2.3M x 2.7M) Shed Roofing Kit
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays). Due to Easter, please allow an additional 3 days for orders placed after 13th April
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
Using Firestone EPDM membrane, you can be sure that your shed roof will last for the lifetime of your shed and beyond. We are so confident that each kit comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the membrane.
- This kit will include: Firestone EPDM membrane, Firestone Spray Contact Adhesive, Permaroof Bond and Seal Sealant, Lifetime Membrane Warranty
- In this kit we have ensured that the piece of rubber exceeds the size of your shed roof to allow for the necessary overhang and additional length caused by the apex
- Lifetime waterproofing for your shed
- Single piece rubber installation with no joins
- 100% UV Stable
- 50 year+ Life expectancy
- Highly Flexible
- Box contains EPDM, aerosol and sealant tube
- Please ensure to measure your shed roof from front to back and at the front measure from one corner to the top of the apex and then double it to confirm this kit will be a suitable size
|Range||(2.3m x 2.7m)|
|Coverage||7m² per litre|
|Application||Bond in adhesive supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Walls almost always need some surface preparation before you can start painting. Even brand-new plaster needs sealing. You should fill any cracks and holes and make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and dry. You can paint over emulsion-painted surfaces that are in good condition, but make certain you strip back or sand off any peeling paint.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Our overlap apex wooden workshop has 6 windows to let in plenty of natural light. Featuring double doors for easy access making this shed suitable for storing larger items or perfect for use as a workshop or hobby room. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water ...
This overlap apex shed has a large floor space and double doors making it ideal for storing larger garden items. Double doors provide easier access to the shed contents and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows natural light and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and ...
Our overlap pent shed is manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The pent roof is designed to give increased head room inside the shed, making it ideal for general garden storage. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the ...
This Forest 4x6 apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items. 7mm Overlap cladding Dip treated Single Door Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed ...