Firestone (2M x 1.7M) Shed Roofing Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
Using Firestone EPDM membrane, you can be sure that your shed roof will last for the lifetime of your shed and beyond. We are so confident that each kit comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the membrane.
- This kit will include: Firestone EPDM membrane, Firestone Spray Contact Adhesive, Permaroof Bond and Seal Sealant, Lifetime Membrane Warranty
- In this kit we have ensured that the piece of rubber exceeds the size of your shed roof to allow for the necessary overhang and additional length caused by the apex
- Lifetime waterproofing for your shed
- Single piece rubber installation with no joins
- 100% UV Stable
- 50 year+ Life expectancy
- Highly Flexible
- Box contains EPDM, aerosol and sealant tube
- Please ensure to measure your shed roof from front to back and at the front measure from one corner to the top of the apex and then double it to confirm this kit will be a suitable size
|Range||(2m x 1.7m)|
|Coverage||3.5 m² per litre|
|Application||Bond in adhesive supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery