Fixeeze EVA Foam Drill Markers, Pack of 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of 10 eva foam drill markers from Fixeeze are any items to hang on a wall, such as curtain rails, shelving, cabinets, or tv brackets. They're disposable and can be used on a range of locations around your home.
- Fitting instructions - Place Fixeeze disc on the back of the item to be hung, leaving the coloured peel visible. Remove coloured peel and align item in the correct position without touching the wall. Place object firmly against the wall and then put it away leaving the Fixeeze disc on the wall to drill through. Drill through the hole and hang items accordingly.
Features and Benefits
- Fixeeze discs are a drill marking devices that allow you to quickly hang items more accurately, without the need for measuring and templates
- Fixeeze is great for any items with hidden fixings
- Perfect for items that need to be hung at a height, i.e. can help preassemble curtain rails before final application
- Ideal for awkward & heavy items
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery