Floodstop Flood Barrier Red
- 1 metre long, lightweight flood barrier unit - use as part of a complete system to prevent flooding in extreme weather conditions
- Connect multiple barriers together in a straight line using a barrier hub key (EAN 5060169651883) and create a 90° angle in wall using a flood barrier hub (EAN 5060169651876)
- Home Delivery Delivery within 1 week (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Floodstop units (pods) actually fill with the rising flood water. This, combined with the weighted connections keys, means that an assembled barrier will always be denser than the flood water. Each flood prevention pod incorporates a unique foam gasket base. When the foam gasket is placed under pressure by the self-filling units a seal with the ground is created. The beauty of this patented flood prevention system is that no bolting to the ground is required. It also means that when the flood waters recede, the pods empty themselves and become light enough to be carried away. They are also a much more cost effective and reliable alternative to flood sandbags.
- Unlike sandbags, Floodstop Barriers can be used time and again, meaning they are extremely economical when used in areas prone to frequent flooding
- No ground or wall fixings required. Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Units are made from medium density polyethylene with a polyester foam gasket on the base
|Construction||Units are made from medium density polyethylene with a polyester foam gasket on the base|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed