Floor Pro Tapping Block
Floor Pro Tapping Block
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery (excluding Sunday & bank holidays)
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
|For use on||Laminate & wood flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
When thinking about new flooring, choosing a hard option will guarantee a classic look that will wear well over time.
Our hard flooring options are:
- Available in solid oak, real wood top layer and laminate options
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean and look after
- Warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- Made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) ensuring that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment
- Available in a range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 6millimetres (mm) to 21mm
Read our guide to find out all about our hard flooring options and make the right choice for you and your home.
Fit the right flooring for the right room. Let our buyers guides advise you on what's best for your home. Add underfloor heating with our helpful instructions and learn the best way to lay wooden flooring. Tackle the flooring project in your home with the correct tools and advice. Know how to add the finishing touches to the doorways and add a trim to disguise edges. Don't forget to take care of your carpets or wood with aftercare treatment.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Standard home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery.
Specially designed for cleaning and polishing tiles, this 5 piece tile cleaning and polishing set from Diall comes with 4 interchangeable pads, giving you the complete flexibility to store smaller parts and accessories safely and securely whilst working. Guarantee - 1 year Accessories included - 4 interchangeable pads
You can use these tile levelling kits for aligning tiles of varying thickness and ensuring an even grout line throughout, making it quicker and easier to tile any area of your home. This single pack of spacers will help you to create a neat and tidy finish. Guarantee - 1 ...