Floor Pro Tapping Block
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Great for Tapping tongue and groove wooden planking into position
- 1 year Guarantee
|For use on||Laminate & wood flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This infilta autumn red block paving kit is an ideal way to create an even surface for a shed base or patio area in your garden. It covers 8.08m² and is 200mm in length, and 100mm wide
These woburn rumbled autumn red block paving kit are an ideal way to create an even surface for a shed base or patio area in your garden. Each pack covers 9.05m² and are 134mm in length, and 134mm wide
This block paving burnt ochre block paving kit is an ideal way to create an even surface for a shed base or patio area in your garden. It covers 8.08m² and is 200mm in length, and 100mm wide