Floor Pro Tapping Block
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Great for Tapping tongue and groove wooden planking into position
- 1 year Guarantee
|For use on||Laminate & wood flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Enjoy near silent running of your sliding wardrobe doors, with this spacer block, which are used to reduce gaps between the wardrobe door top & your ceiling to the 2260mm required. Ideally for use suited for use with B&Q sliding wardrobes. They are reliable and low maintenance. Guarantee - 1 ...
Apply this stain block from the Dulux Trade Stain block plus range to interior plaster, using a brush or roller, to prepare the surface for painting. It seals & binds surfaces as well as blocks common stains. It takes 6hours to dry and will cover up to 14m² per litre ...
This 1L stain block from Ronseal is ideal for covering & hiding bold colours, dark marks & stains, and permanently blocks stains in just one coat around the interior of your home. It dries in 4 hours and comes in an easily storable tin can. For added convenience, you'll only ...