Flymo Ultraglide Hover Lawnmower
Flymo Ultraglide Hover Lawnmower
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery (excluding Sunday)
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Flymo UltraGlide Lawnmower is ideal for lawns up to one tennis court in size (350 m²).
- Cutting width - 360 mm, 4 cutting heights from 13-32 mm
- Collection capacity - 30 L
- 1800 W Mains powered
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Features and Benefits
Flymo’s most advanced and best hover mower ever made. Its’s unique, patented DuoTech system allows it collects more grass, cut closer to the edges of your lawn and gives a better all-round finish. It makes mowing quicker and easier than ever before. This unique system allows you to move the UltraGlide in any direction and still collect the grass, unlike all other lawnmowers.
- Designed for medium-large domestic lawns the Flymo UltraGlide is able to use its’ DuoTech system to allow users to mow over the edges of their lawn without losing the cushion of air required for the hover mower to operate
- Comes fitted with a powerful 1800W motor and a 36cm metal cutting blade, which helps to cut the grass cleanly and prevents fraying and the yellowing of the grass tips, resulting in a much healthier looking lawn.
- Offers four cutting heights ranging from 13mm-32mm, which are easily adjustable to your preference. There is no need to add or remove spacers, with one single lever to adjust located on the side of the machine, makes it quick, easy and convenient
- With an integrated grass box and an easy fold down handle, the Flymo UltraGlide is easy and convenient to store. The grass collection box has an impressive capacity of 30L
- Transport wheels located on the front of the lawnmower, which means it is easily transported to and from the lawn. The UltraGlide has a spring assisted ‘always ready’ handle that you just need to secure in the position which is right for you.
- The grassbox is easy to remove and empty, and has a Vision Window, which allows you to see when the grass box is full
|Cutting capacity||4 cutting heights from 13-32 mm|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for relaxation and fun - for children of all sizes. And with just a little effort, it can look lush and green all year round.
The task of looking after a lawn varies with the seasons as well as the weather. There's little to do in winter, but as the weather warms up, it's time to start readying your lawn for the summer ahead. We'll take you through what to do to get the best from your lawn - from tips on how to remove moss and weeds, how and when to feed it and how to mow most effectively to create a lawn that will be the envy of all your friends.
Lawnmowers are an essential tool for ensuring your lawn looks in pristine condition all year round. But with so many options to choose from and so much technical talk, finding the right one can be challenging.
That's why we're here to help. We'll take you through the different types available, the power sources on offer and all the features to look out for to make mowing your lawn as easy and simple as possible. So whether you have small patch of grass or a whole field to take care of, we've got the right mower for you.
Before you begin
How large is your garden?
While smaller spaces are better suited to compact, lightweight mowers that are easier on the wallet, larger gardens need a more durable and robust lawnmower that requires a bit more investment. Greater power is needed to get around these broader lawns quickly and easily. Similarly, there are a number of innovative features that will help make even the toughest mowing job simple so look out for these.
Where will you be storing it?
Before deciding on the size of your lawnmower, think about both access and storage. Do you need to pass through gates in order to mow your back and front gardens? If so, be sure to measure these in advance of buying to avoid snapping up a model too big to fit through the doors. The same is true of where you'll be storing your lawnmower – make sure you can get it into your shed or garage, as well as having enough space to keep it out of the way.
How close is your lawn to a power source?
A power source close to your lawn gives you more options when it comes to your choice of lawnmower. However, don’t fret if your garden is very large or your lawn away from the power source – we have a wide range of mowers to suit every situation and size of garden.
Let's go through your options.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Mac Allister MPRM 46SP self-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for lawns up to six tennis courts in size (1500 m²). Cutting width - 460 mm, 5 cutting heights from 27-80mm Collection capacity - 55 L Briggs & Stratton 500E Series Petrol engine Guarantee - 2 years
This Mountfield SP533ES self-propelled petrol lawnmower is medium to large lawns up to 2500m² (2500 m²). Cutting width - 510 mm, 5 cutting heights from 25mm-90mm Collection capacity - 60 L Mountfield RM 55 ES OHV 4-stroke 2.51 kW Petrol engine Guarantee - 3 years
This Webb RR17P push type petrol lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (400 m²). Cutting width - 430 mm, 6 cutting heights from 10-77mm Collection capacity - 60 L Briggs & Stratton 500e 4-stroke 1.8 kW Petrol Guarantee - 2 years