Forest Garden Timber Fence Post (H)2400mm (W)150mm, Pack of 5
[This is a block of tabs..]
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber fence posts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been agricised to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Treated - Agricised
Features and Benefits
Agricised posts have incisions at the point of ground contact to help the preservative penetrate deeper, offering increased protection against rot
- Premium agricised strainers, incised for increased protection against the risk of decay. Allows wood preservative to penetrate deeper into the wood, offering effective and consistent protection
- Designed to take the strain from fencing wire
- Machine-rounded timber with an anti-twist, 4-sided point
- Pressure-treated using a Celcure preservative system, offering a high level of protection
- Agricised pattern approved by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) Industry quality award from the Wood Protection Association (WPA)
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Use this brown post cap to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's solid pine construction has been specifically designed to last longer, and withstand the harsher, weather conditions. Guarantee - 10 years Guarantee specifics - Manufacturer
These contemporary horizontal flat slats structured fence panels from Grange are ideal for creating a screen or boundary. Their durable timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Timber Guarantee - 15 years Guarantee specifics - Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee ...
Pressure treated to UC 3 against fungal & insect attack. Seal cut ends with a suitable treatment We recommend you treat your timber fencing annually with stain, varnish or paint to prolong its life. Ensure surfaces & ends (especially cut ends) are completely sealed when staining to protect against the ...