Forest Garden Timber Strut (H)2400mm (W)100mm, Pack of 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
These timber struts provide additional support to straining posts.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Treated - Pressure treated
Features and Benefits
Pressure treated timber has the preservative forced into the wood under vacuum pressure. This increases the life of the product and protects against rot for up to 15 years without the need to re-apply timber preservative
- Traditional, pointed, machine-rounded struts pressure-treated to industry standards
- Suitable for providing additional support for straining posts
- Low cost, top quality option for traditional perimeter fencing
- A secure and durable general purpose gardening solution
- Can also be used as a post
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly wood.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These timber fence posts provide agricultural support, to be used with fencing wire or rails. Guarantee - 15 years Treated - Pressure treated
These green timber fence posts provide structural support to fence panels. Treated - Pressure treated
These green timber fence posts provide structural support to fence panels. Guarantee - 15 years Treated - Incised and pressure treated