Galvanised Steel Board Edging Bead (L)3000mm (W)25mm
- Use to create a straight, clean edge for ending plasterboards with a skim finish
- Use when finishing off exposed plasterboard edges
- Designed for interior applications using 12.5mm plasterboard with 2-3mm gypsum finishing plaster
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Perforated wing increases plaster bond
- Hides cut edges of plasterboard
- Interference fit with option to use additional fixings when necessary
- Complies with EN14353
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed