Galvanised Steel Coil Lath (L)20m (W)115mm
- For use as a carrier for render/plaster over chases or where there is a risk of cracking
- Use with undercoat plaster or render
- Designed for interior applications with Gypsum based undercoat plasters or cement based render
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Reduces the risk of cracking in plaster
- Coiled for ease of use/storage
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed