Galvanised Steel Stop Bead (L)3000mm (W)60mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Use to create a straight, clean edge for ending plaster
- Use when creating a straight stop end for 2 coat plaster or render
- Designed for interior applications using 10mm 2 coat gypsum/cement based plaster
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Mesh wing adds strength and increases bond
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with plaster, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The Lisel collection casts a stunning, reflective light pattern through the clear acrylic beads that decorate the shade. These fittings can be used as statement, standalone pieces or fitted as a family, we have a shade, wall light, pendant and table light available in this range Recommended for living areas ...
For use as a carrier for render/plaster where there is an insufficient key, support and/or risk of cracking Use with undercoat plaster or render Designed for interior applications with gypsum based undercoat plasters or cement based render