Galvanized Steel Arch Former
[This is a block of tabs..]
- To create a circular arch profile support lath for 2 coat plaster
- Use for creating an arch profile for plaster in a square cornered opening
- Designed for interior applications using multi-coat plaster and render
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Creates a true and consistent curve with a 372mm radius
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Suits 760mm openings or wider when used with a make-up-piece
- For wall widths up to 230mm
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This steel tie is ideal for projects where you need to create new walls or floors as it a strong, permanent joint that can outperform traditional methods without the need for glue, clamps or extra sawing or chiselling. Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - Just put in place, and ...
Ensure your drains stay free from blockages with this channel drainage garage pack. For use in . Suitable fo Driveways, pathways, patios,conservatories, swimming pools, sports areas, gardens and water features. Easy to use channel to channel locking system. Built in heel guard and anti slip system. Concave grid ...