Garlic "Elephant" Bulbs
you save £1.50
- Pack quantity - Approx 2 bulbs
- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: March - April. Flower/Harvest: July - August
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Choose a place in the garden which has not been used grow garlic, onions, shallots or leeks for at least two years. The soil should be open, well drained and not have been manured for at least one year. Space rows 20-25cm apart. Plant sets with the point upwards, just under the surface. Water well in dry spells.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||20-30mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed