- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: October - November. Flower/Harvest: October - November
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Keep the ginger in a cool frost-free place. Plant in early spring. Plant 2 cm deep in pots containing multipurpose compost. Lay the roots flat on top of the compost and cover with compost. Place pots in a well lit position out of direct sunlight in a greenhouse or conservatory. When danger of frost has passed, plant out young plants 30-50 cm apart in a shady position in the garden in a fertile well-drained soil. Water well in dry spells.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||250 mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods