- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: October - November. Flower/Harvest: October - November
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Keep the ginger in a cool frost-free place. Plant in early spring. Plant 2 cm deep in pots containing multipurpose compost. Lay the roots flat on top of the compost and cover with compost. Place pots in a well lit position out of direct sunlight in a greenhouse or conservatory. When danger of frost has passed, plant out young plants 30-50 cm apart in a shady position in the garden in a fertile well-drained soil. Water well in dry spells.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||250 mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed