Green Hobby Gardner 8X16 AG Twinwall Greenhouse
- 6 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged door
- Comes with - Roof vent
- Guarantee - 7 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
- Home delivery Delivery within 7 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
TwinWall polycarbonate panels that offer strength, light diffusion and better heat insulation than standard greenhouses
- Accessories included - Guttering
- 6mm double layered walls with 4mm double layered roof. Glazing panels and resin frame are 100% UV protected
- Locking mechanism - Inside top locking
- Fitting instructions - Comprehensive fitting instuctions provided with this product
- Push-n-fit resin connectors for a snap n’ go easy assembly
|Glazing unit thickness||6mm|
|Frame construction material||Extruded resin|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
|Fixings supplied||All fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed