Green Softwood Deck Joist (W)144mm (L)2400mm (T)44mm
- Product rating
- For use in the construction of decking frames for your decking area
- 1 x 2400mm joist
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Pressure treated
- Kiln dried for stability and precision finished
- Treated to use class 4 suitable for use in ground contact situations
- We recommend you level the ground where you're planning to construct your decking, making sure you compact soil and apply a ground sheet to prevent weeds penetrating
|Individual board width||144mm|
|Individual board length||2400mm|
|Individual board thickness||44mm|
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of slabs required
The number of slabs includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed