[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- We provide fully trained staff with over 30 years' combined experience in building greenhouses
- Fitting instructions - Ground location must be of firm and level footing, with additional materials to be pre-laid by the customer in readiness (e.g. paving slabs)
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods