Grohe Get Chrome Effect Lever Tap
[This is a block of tabs..]
This chrome effect lever tap from Grohe's Get range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's controlled by a single lever and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and Benefits
Great for completing your kitchen space this lever tap combines style and practicality, the minimal style works with a range of kitchen styles and decors from the traditional to the ultramodern.
- Features Starlight® technology; Grohe taps are coated with a fine chrome layer that ensures chrome and brass move as one body resulting in finish not being stretched and a new look finish for the life of the product.
- Through SilkMove technology® you can ensure a smooth operation when controlling water flow. The ceramic disks are Teflon coated avoiding deterioration and debris build up, resulting in effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
- Grohe materials contain 90% less lead than standard brass and five times more resistant to corrosion, with Grohe Zero you can rest assured your taps comply with new European water regulations.
- Save installation time with Grohe Quickfix®- the uniquely threaded locking nut is only threaded at the top and bottom cutting installation time by up to 50%.
- Innovative water technology delivering whisper-quiet acoustics
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Movement capability||Swivel spout with stop limiter|
|Suitable water pressure||High & low pressure|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Starting a new project can be daunting, but we’re here to give you the confidence that planning a kitchen doesn’t take as long or cost as much as you might think.
So, whether you’ve outgrown your current space or the layout just doesn’t work for you, updating your kitchen could make life that little bit easier.
You’re at the beginning of your journey, so it’s a good idea to take a look around for ideas on what you might like.
Let’s get planning…
Whether you’re renovating your kitchen or utility room completely, or are just updating what you have already, the right kitchen tap can be the perfect finishing touch – not just by looking great, but in making life in your kitchen easier.
There are so many clever new features with kitchen taps – all designed to help busy households save time on everyday tasks. From flexible necks that shoot jets into difficult to reach crannies to swivel spouts that can be turned out of the way for easier kitchen sink access. From those that offer immediate piping hot drinking water for tea and coffee to those with filters that remove all impurities from the water creating a better-tasting drink. The humble kitchen tap has enjoyed an exciting evolution which has seen it emerge as one of the most innovative and stylish features in this busy heart of your home.
So whether you want something traditional and classic, or a tap that’s more modern and on-trend, our wide range of taps offer a variety of shapes, styles and even colours to make the ideal addition to your kitchen.
Let’s get started.
Before you begin
To get the best performance from a new tap, you’ll want to choose one which suits the water pressure in your home. If you have a low pressure water system, a tap designed to operate at this pressure will help to ensure a steady flow of water. On the other hand, if you’ve got a high water pressure system you’ll be able to opt for some innovative features to get your kitchen working harder for you.
Our guide will help you to identify the water pressure system your home, and offers advice on how to identify taps which will work best in your kitchen.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery