Gyproc Joint Cement 22.5kg
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Air-drying powdered joint cement for drywall systems
- Use over joint filler when applying by hand or for all stages with mechanical jointing tools
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- Superior coverage - provides approximately 360 linear metres per bag
- Apply by hand or machine - a versatile product for a variety of applications
- Developed as part of the Gyproc Jointing range - guaranteed performance with Gyproc Joint Filler
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 2.5kg wall & floor grout is use with underfloor heating & timber floors on for ceramic tiles, concrete, natural stone, plaster, plasterboard, porcelain & timber. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry. Each pack covers up to 8 m² on average. Guarantee - 1 year Resistance - ...
This 5kg powder grout is suitable for use with underflooring heating on for ceramic tiles & porcelain. Simply apply and leave for 4 hours to dry. Each pack covers 10 m² on average. Guarantee - 1 year Resistance - Frost resistant and waterproof