Gyproc Joint Filler 12.5kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Chemical setting joint filler for drywall systems
- Use for bulk & secondary filling plasterboard joints
- Apply by hand, 60 minute working time
Features and Benefits
- Low shrinkage bulk filler - provides a cost effective solution for bedding tapes and secondary filling in a 3 stage jointing process
- Chemical setting compound - designed to set regardless of atmospheric conditions
- Developed as part of the Gyproc jointing range - guaranteed performance with Gyproc Joint Cement
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Multipurpose filler for repairing plaster and plasterboard Easy to apply and sand Minimal shrinkage - requires fewer coats, saving time and money Adheres directly to painted surfaces - requires less preparation prior to use Apply by hand, 45 minute working time Convenient 5 x 1kg sachets - maintains freshness with ...