Gyproc Ready Mix Joint Cement 12L
£2.25 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Air-drying ready mixed joint cement for drywall systems
- Use over joint filler when applying by hand or for all stages with mechanical jointing tools
- Hand applied
Features and Benefits
- Ready mixed, use straight from the tub – a convenient product for immediate use, ideal when no water is available
- Apply by hand or machine - a versatile product for a variety of applications
- Developed as part of the Gyproc Jointing range - guaranteed performance with Gyproc Joint Filler
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
General purpose Cement suitable for a wide range of standard uses including concrete, mortar, rendering and screeds. Ideal for many different applications from small DIY jobs to the largest projects. Compatible with admixtures such as air-entraining agents, workability aids and pigments. Consistent strength ...
Mastercrete is n enhanced Portland-limestone cement, for general purpose work, with improved resistance to freeze/thaw attack, lower water demand than ordinary Portland cement and offers a more cohesive mix. Contains cement quality improver to provide added benefits in comparison to ordinary Portland cement: lower ...
Blue Circle Fence Fix is a quick and easy way to fix fence posts into the ground. Simply pour Fence Fix evenly into the area in the hole around the fence post and leave to set. No mixing required, just add to water Sets in approximately 10 minutes