Gyproc Ready Mix Joint Cement 12L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Air-drying ready mixed joint cement for drywall systems
- Use over joint filler when applying by hand or for all stages with mechanical jointing tools
- Hand applied
Features and Benefits
- Ready mixed, use straight from the tub – a convenient product for immediate use, ideal when no water is available
- Apply by hand or machine - a versatile product for a variety of applications
- Developed as part of the Gyproc Jointing range - guaranteed performance with Gyproc Joint Filler
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
HardieBacker Cement Board is a backerboard for tile and stone, used as an alternative for plasterboard for tiling floors, bathrooms/wet rooms and masonry walls. Backerboard can also be used to tile bath panels or as a decorative lining sheet for multi-fuel/log burning stove installations Won’t rot, swell or warp ...
HardieBacker is made out of cement & allows for proper bonding of the board and tile. It does not rot, swell, or delaminate like plywood even in the wettest conditions Available in the 6mm thickness to help minimize the transition between floors Appropriate for all types of tile, including vinyl, ...