Hamilton Prestige 2" Heavy Duty Scraper
[This is a block of tabs..]
This heavy duty scraper is perfect for removing paint & returning surfaces to bare wood.
- Ergonomic moulded handle
- Reversible tungsten carbide blade
- Rust free highly durable construction
- Easy to replace blade
Features and Benefits
- Blade stays sharp and productive up to 100 times longer than conventional steel blade
- Reversible blade
- Ergonomic handle for improved comfort and efficiency
- Replacement blades available separately
|Material||Tungsten carbide blade|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery