Harris 4444N Black Roller Cleaner
This Harris 4444N black roller cleaner is ideal for fast and effective cleaning of roller sleeves.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Fast and effective cleaning
- Use with short and medium pile roller sleeves
- Wash with warm soapy water and leave to dry naturally
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
You should normally paint your walls and ceilings with emulsion, acrylic or water-based eggshell. Non-drip emulsion is also available in jelly or solid form, and this is particularly good for ceilings. Never stir non-drip paint, no matter how lumpy it looks. You'll cause the gel structure to break down, and the paint will lose its non-drip quality.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed