Harris 9" Complete Decorating Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
Emulsion, this 9" medium pile complete decorating kit from Harris will make painting your home even easier. It has a plastic comfort grip handle for extra comfort and control whilst working, including on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces of your home.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 1x brush, 2x sandpaper, 1x 9” tray, 1x 9” roller frame, 3x 9” sleeves, 1x 3 in 1 paint stirrer, 1x 9” tray insert
Features and Benefits
- Ideal set for a range of decorating needs
- Complete set for all decorating needs
- An array of products all in one set
- For use with emulsion paints
- For use on smooth or uneven surfaces
|Material||Plastic, steel, synthetic bristle & polyester|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery