Harris Paint Roller Tray (W)12 "
- Suitable for use with 12" roller sleeves
- Great for Large decorating jobs
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Handy brush holders and a corner scraping edge to remove excess paint from brushes and rollers
- Comes with a corner pouring lip and paint drainage channels
|Compatibility||12" roller sleeves|
|Care instructions||Wash with warm soapy water and dry naturally|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Walls almost always need some surface preparation before you can start painting. Even brand-new plaster needs sealing. You should fill any cracks and holes and make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and dry. You can paint over emulsion-painted surfaces that are in good condition, but make certain you strip back or sand off any peeling paint.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed