Hemlock Baserail (L)2400mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This solid hemlock baserail will add style to any staircase, and is designed for use with 41mm spindles
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Building regulations - Part K
- Easy to install simply screw the baserails to the stair string
Features and Benefits
This hemlock baserail will add style to any staircase, and is designed for use with the 41mm spindles
- A great alternative to pine, hemlock is a beautiful knot free timber. Ready to paint or varnish to compliment any décor
- Baserail is grooved to take a 41mm spindle
- Available in Pine, Oak and Hemlock
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Free technical support available call 0800 085 3475
Help & Advice
How to guides
Over the years, you may find that some of your stairs work loose from their fittings. Or they might dry out and shrink slightly, causing creaks and squeaks when you climb them. Here are some of the steps you can take to repair them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This beautifully turned newel post has a popular rounded design and adds stylish detail to any banister. Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Pre-drilled for easier installation
This elegant half newel post suits both modern and traditional interiors, it's design and detail will enhance any landing. The perfect finish for fixing your handrail to a wall on a landing . Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Use the universal handrail to newel post fixing kit ...
This stylish brushed nickel baluster will add a modern look to your staircase Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Axxys® is easier to install compared to traditional stairparts all rails and posts are pre-finished, infills are pre-cut and it comes with a flexible fixing system for easy installation. ...