HG Blue Limescale Remover Bottle, 500 ml
£8 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- An extremely powerful product to remove persistent limescale, rust stains, yellow stain deposits and copper oxide
Features and Benefits
HG professional limescale remover (Hagesan blue) is a highly concentrated cleaner for the removal of limescale and calcium deposits from: taps, bathtubs, toilets and shower walls and for the descaling of blocked showerheads. HG professional limescale remover (Hagesan blue) also removes rust, dirt, ‘yellow’ stains and verdigris. And HG professional limescale remover (Hagesan blue) is, of course, safe for use on virtually all surfaces in the bathroom and toilet, such as: chrome, stainless steel, ceramic, glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles, glass and plastic.
- This product does not corrode cement joints and is safe on most metal objects
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Type||Blue limescale remover|
|Ingredients||Phosphoric acid 15-30%|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Effectively removes lime scale, soap scum, rust and dirt. Always test on inconspicuous area before use to ensure compatibility with surface. Spray directly on to area to be cleaned. Hold at least 20cm away from the surface. Wipe and Rinse with water Size: 750 ml
Removes algae & mould from a variety of outdoor surfaces, slows down regrowth. HG algae and mould remover must be applied in dry weather and when no rain has been forecast for the next two days. Dilute HG algae and mould remover in a ratio of 1:20 with water, or ...