HG Stove Glass Cleaner Spray, 500 ml
£15.04 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Foam cleaner that easily removes soot, grease and tar from glass windows in stoves and hearths. It is also suitable for removing minor soot deposits from bricks and mantelpieces.
- Use as required
- Size: 500 ml
Features and Benefits
HG stove glass cleaner porcelain cleanly and effectively removes all stubborn marks caused by soot, grease and tar for example from the glass surfaces of stoves and hearths. In addition, HG stove glass cleaner is suitable for the removal of soot from bricks. The surface to be cleaned should be cold. Spray HG stove glass cleaner on the surface. Allow 3 to 5 minutes for the product to work and then remove with a wet cloth. Repeat the procedure on stubborn areas.
- Do not use on marble and other chalky natural stone, untreated aluminium and plastic surfaces. Protect the surrounding area if necessary. Avoid the liquid running onto other surfaces.
- Safe for glass windows in stoves and hearths. It is also suitable for removing minor soot deposits from bricks and mantelpieces.
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Effortlessly removes stubborn stains from plastic, aluminium, woven, cane (look), pulp cane, polywood and metal garden furniture, as well as from epoxy, galvanised and most other (combinations of) materials. Use as required Size: 500 ml