Horizon LED Inset Electric Fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Flame effect - Flame effect with & without heat
Features and Benefits
Need your fire installing? We can fully install your new gas or electric fire for you. Safe in the knowledge that your Installation will be undertaken by a B&Q Homefit approved Gas Safe registered engineer. Our reliable and affordable installation service can provide you with fully qualified local engineers at pre-agreed prices, removing the risk of working with unknown tradesmen, and giving you fully guaranteed peace of mind. Just call B&Q Homefit on 03330 048 999 or visit www.diy.com/Homefit. All installations are subject to survey. Terms and Conditions apply Mainland UK only.
- LED technology has been designed to improve the flame picture and running performance. This modern technology is a fraction of the cost to run compared to a standard conventional bulb, it will also last longer too
- Coal effect fuel bed
- 2 power settings: 1000, 2000W
- High level controls just under the canopy
- Use the flame effect with out the heat
- Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look.
|Fuel bed type||Coal effect|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||1 kW|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
|Recess requirement||(H)553mm (W)391mm (D)140mm|
|Fittings included||Fittings included|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery