Hotpoint HM7030ECAA03 Built-In White Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This fridge freezer is a perfect choice if looking for sleek, stylish and modern design married with breath-taking technology. Boasting tonnes of storage space it’s a great choice for busy households and those that love to entertain and the integrated design allows you to pick your cabinet fronts for a seamless kitchen space.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 319 kWh/year
Features and Benefits
With 269 L of cooling capacity across three glass shelves, three freezer drawers and dedicated wine rack, there’s space galore for all your produce from dairy, meat, sweet treats and even your favourite beverages and tipples. But it’s the tech that really makes this model a must. As well as an A+ energy rating and adjustable thermostat, the Ultima Built-In Fridge Freezer is designed with optimum preservation in mind. The dedicated sealed bin is designed to keep your salad leaves, fruit and veg crisp, while use of Hygiene protection sees a special anti-bacterial coating on the cavity walls to kill bacteria and mould which can cause your produce to spoil faster. Going on holiday? Hotpoint’s Holiday Setting lets the freezer compartment run as usual whilst the fridge cavity retains a 12ºC temperature with the door closed. In short, it means efficiency doesn’t need to take a holiday just because you’re away. With reversible doors, the Ultima Built-In Fridge Freezer is easy to integrate into any kitchen, complementing it with style and pizazz
- Customisable storage facility with adjustable shelves
- Incorporates a Food Care Zone, a dedicated 0°C compartment for keeping meat, fish and other delicate food items at optimum freshness to keep consistency and taste
- Active Oxygen technology - 03 particles are used within the refrigerator cavity to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 90%, whilst cutting unpleasant odours by up to 70%. Helping to keep that first-day freshness of your food for longer and packing the same impressive presevation in the freezer compartment!
- Low Frost Technology minimises ice formation, making any build-up easy to remove, while the Super Freeze drawer brings new produce down to temperature faster, creating extra energy efficiency and maintaining their taste and goodness for longer
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of compartments||3|
|Fitting instructions||Door opens to product width and is attached by slider hinges|
|Noise sound pressure||35dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery