Hotpoint SH89PXS Stainless Steel Electric Single Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this stainless steel built-in electric single oven from Hotpoint. The eight functions, 1 tray, 3 grids and sturdy design are easy to use. The 58L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A
- Grill - Full grill
- Timer - Programmable timer
- Comes with - 1 tray, 3 grids
Features and Benefits
The SH 89 P X S Hotpoint built-in single oven is bursting full of features, from pizza to pastries this oven covers all the bases!
- Pyrolytic cleaning - Keeps your oven clean with a special programme that safely locks the door and heats up to 500ºC to burn off any fat and grease, leaving just a small pile of ash. And, at just a few pence per cycle, it’ll save you money in oven cleaners and gloves!
- Fast cooking - The fast cooking feature uses the inner element to pre-heat the oven, then switches to the out element for ongoing cooking at a more gentle heat. This can save up to 40% in cooking time and is ideal for ready meals and pizzas.
- Pastries programme - this function uses a combination of top and rear elements with the fan to circulate air around the food guarantees rapid baking of pastries with that perfect golden finish.
- Pizza programme - This uses a combination of the circulaire fan and heat from the bottom to guarantee rapid baking of the dough. The bottom heat ensures your pizza always has a crispy bottom and the rear element delivers a perfect finish.
|Main oven capacity||58L|
|Material||Stainless steel exterior & grey enamel interior|
|Number of Functions||8|
|Glazing type||Triple glazed door|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery