Hozelock Watering Timer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This electronic water timer is designed to automatically water at sunrise or sunset.
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
- Day light sensor. The Hozelock sensor controller takes care of this for you as it includes a day light sensor that automatically adjusts your watering schedule to start at sunrise and sunset, every day. No need to programme ever again, it will automatically change the start times to coincide with sunrise and sunset as the seasons change
- Watering schedule - you can select from 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes and is easy to adjust in case you need to react to changing weather conditions, without ever having to refer back to the instruction book.
- Dispense water outside of the automatic schedule using the water now button. Press once and the unit can be turned on for a 60 minute duration or simply press again to cancel the operation for shorter periods
- The tap mounted device is battery operated (2 x AA) and you can select watering schedules of once or twice a day and for durations from 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Easy to set up, simply insert 2 x AA batteries (not supplied) and select the required watering pattern from the dial. No complex programming skills required.
|Unit of measure||Pack|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A daylight sensor watering timer for small to medium sized gardens. It's ideal for letting you simply attach to your watering system to automate watering. Day light sensor. The Hozelock sensor controller takes care of this for you as it includes a day light sensor that automatically adjusts your watering ...