Insteon HD Indoor Camera
[This is a block of tabs..]
Monitor your home on your Mobile, PC or even in your Apple Watch, from wherever you are.
- Day & night indoor use
- Comes with: Ethernet Cable, Power Adaptor, Read me first guide, Fixing kit, Wall mounting bracket, Wi-Fi antenna
- App compatibility: iOS (7.1 or later), Android (2.3 or later), Windows Phone (7 or later) & Windows (8 or later)
- Insteon HD Wi-Fi Indoor Camera works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile internet (3G/4G) via the Insteon for Hub App
Features and Benefits
Crystal clear video is only one of the benefits to HD. Colours are more vibrant, detail is more crisp - you even get 16:9 widescreen video. Insteon Wi-Fi Cameras also feature a ring of darkness-illuminating infrared LEDs.
- Compatible with the Insteon Hub and Insteon App
- High-Definition - 1280 x 720 resolution
- 70° FOV (Field of View), 300° Pan & 120° Tilt supported from your mobile device
- Built-in microphone & speaker
|Primary power supply||Mains|
|Sensing element||1/4" Colour CMOS Image Sensor|
|Number of LEDs||11|
|Mounting type||Wall mounted|
|Night vision||Infrared LED|
Help & Advice
How to guides
In your home, the electrical current flows along different types of cable and flex. You have to strip these to expose the cores before you can connect them to new terminals. Fitting new plugs is one of the most straightforward electrical jobs, but it's important to make sure you insert the correct fuse for each appliance.
Today's alarm systems are really effective, easy to fit and easily adapted to suit your home. Intercoms and CCTV cameras give you other ways to prevent unwanted intruders.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery