Jerusalem Artichoke Bulbs
you save £1.50
- Pack quantity - Approx 2 bulbs
- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: October - February. Flower/Harvest: October - February
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Keep the artichoke in a cool frost-free place. Plant in early spring. Choose a place in the garden in full sun. The soil should be open and well drained. Plant 45 cm apart and 15 cm deep. Space rows 70 cm apart. Water well in dry spells.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||250 mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed