JG Speedfit Barrier Pipe (Dia)22mm (L)2m
This 22mm diameter and 2m long barrier pipe, with push fit fitting, is perfect for plumbing tasks around your home.
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of Application - Easier to work in confined spaces
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Speedfit pipe inserts and can be pushed straight onto a copper tube
- Long pipe length reduces fittings required
- Installation time reduced by 40%
- Please note when connecting to a boiler 1 meter of copper pipe must be used
- Less noise from water flow and expansion contraction
- No scale build up
|Construction material||Cross linked Polyethylene (PE-X)|
|Standard||BS 7291 parts 1, 2 and 3, class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed