JG Speedfit Flexible Tap Connector with Valve (L)300mm
- Guarantee - 2 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
White PVC Flexi Hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a male thread appliance. The PVC hose material significantly reduces the possibilities of the hose ‘kinking’, and ensures the product is easier to clean. This hose is ideal for the connection of taps. To isolate the appliance simply turn the handle on the valve a 1/4 turn. To make a connection simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut onto the thread of the appliance. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- WRAS approved
- 6 Bar @ 65 °C
- Not suitable for central heating system
- PVC Hose Material
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Standard||BS7291 parts 1,2 and 3 class S|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
|BSP thread size||1/2"|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed