JG Speedfit Push Fit Isolating Valve (Dia)15mm, Pack of 5
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Fitting instructions - It fits easily onto a pipe, all you need to do is push it on
Features and Benefits
Push-fit valve for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. A must for any dwelling. The valve allows the user to stop the flow of water to a fixture, by the 1/4 turn of a screw, in case of emergency or repair. Simply push the valve fully on to the pipe. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Not suitable for central heating systems
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
|Fitting type||Push fit|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the ...