JG Speedfit Push Fit Pipe Repair Kit (Dia)15mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
Features and Benefits
An innovative push-fit connector which repairs a broken pipe without having to dismantle the existing pipe set-up.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and corrosion Free
- It can make better use of resources to repair rather than replace items.
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Extendable and flexible pan connector Length 290mm - 640mm Lubricate seals immediately prior to installation (manufacturer recommends lubricating seals with either water or liquid soap. Grease is not recommended)
Compression installation 15 bar max working pressure, 70°C max temp