Karcher Professional HD 400 High Pressure Cleaner
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
Designed for heavy domestic/light commercial use. Ideal for trades cleaning up after a job or keeping vehicles and machinery pristine. Equally well-suited to tough cleaning tasks around your home.
- Hose length 10 m
- 2400 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: Easy-press trigger gunpivot able stainless steel sprayPower nozzle10M High pressure hose
- Maximum pressure (bar): 170 bar
- Attach to your mains water supply, pull on the trigger to draw the water through the machine system to remove any air bubbles. After drawing water through the system for 10 seconds plug your units into your mains electrical supply & then switch the machine on
Features and Benefits
- Clever design with practical on-board accessory, hose and cable storage
- Flexible stability; operate upright or lie flat, with separate parking and transport position for spray lance.
- Longevity and reliability; hardwearing components include high-quality brass cylinder head and 3-piston axial pump.
- Robust quality automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- Lightweight product delivers first-class mobility. The HD 400’s extendable push handle makes for easy wheeled transportation.
|Motor||Air cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||60°C|
|Auto on/off||Auto stop system|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Guarantee specifics||Manufacturer guarantee|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although concrete is very hard-wearing, you might sometimes find that you need to repair your paving, paths or steps. A section of paving or even a single slab might sink because of small ground movements or heavy use, and this can make rainwater collects in puddles. Find out how best to repair damaged paving.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning this 5L pressure washer detergent from Diall is great for removes grime & dirt on external hard surfaces such as concert, tarmac, block paving, brickwork & timber decking. it is also suitable for use on vehicles. Apply with a pressure washer once diluted leaving a ...
Kärcher’s BR 400 scrubber drier eliminates the hassle and safety risks associated with floor mopping in public areas. It's as easy to use as an upright vacuum cleaner, it thoroughly cleans and dries floors instantly in a single pass. Its four litre clean and dirty water tanks are fully removable ...
This Karcher steam cleaner features a 2L capacity tank. It comes with Comfort plus floor tool, Hand tool, Detail nozzle, Round nylon brush, Microfiber floor cloth, Cotton hand cloth and Descaling sticks. Guarantee - 2 years Recommended for - Tough grease, hard flooring, upholstery and carpets & lime scale