Larchlap 12X8 Overlap Timber Workshop - Assembly Required
This Larchlap 12x8 workshop is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required.
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- Home Delivery Delivery within 2 weeks
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This workshop has pressure treated floor bearers to isolate from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings included. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||6|
|Surface Finish||Rough sawn|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed