Larchlap 12X8 Overlap Timber Workshop - Assembly Required
This Larchlap 12x8 workshop is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor
- Guarantee - 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This workshop has pressure treated floor bearers to isolate from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings included. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||6|
|Surface Finish||Rough sawn|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed