LED Star Silhouette
LED Star Silhouette
you save £3.00
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
[This is a block of tabs..]
Create your own starry night in your home or garden with this stunning LED star light silhouette
- Mains operated
- Energy saving LED bulbs
- Internal and external use
Features and Benefits
- This stunning star light silhouette has an ultra bright glow from its 240 LED bulbs. It is energy saving too making it a great way to brighten up your home or garden whilst saving you a few pennies. Looks great alongside our tree or reindeer silhouettes available separately.
- The bright neon light will help to illuminate your garden with a bit of Christmas fun whilst the classic white bulb colour keeps its looking tasteful
- Energy saving LED technology makes decorating your home this Christmas more energy efficient than standard filament bulbs
- Also comes with a hanging hook to make hanging it up nice and easy.
- This silhouette can be used inside or outside so it's up to you whether you want to display it in your home or garden.
- Was £57, was £39, now £28
|Number of lamps||240|
Help & Advice
Give your home a quick festive makeover with the simple flick of a switch. Twinkly lights are one of the easiest ways to brighten up your Christmas decorations. They’ve become a seasonal staple and if you ask us, there’s no such thing as too many Christmas lights. In fact, the more the merrier.
Christmas lights are one of the most versatile decorations available. Use them indoors and out, as standalone decorations or to complement other features like trees, porches, mantelpieces and staircases. You can keep your Christmas lights subtle, soft and elegant, or big, bold and colourful. You can use them to create a party mood or even an entire Christmas scene.
So whether you fancy being the most brightly-lit house on your street or are looking for something more low-key, we have a selection of twinkly festive lights to help create your perfect Christmas.
Before you buy
Remember to check the product carefully before buying to ensure you know exactly what you’re buying and where you’re going to use it.
It’s especially important to note where the product is recommended for use, as outdoor and indoor lights can have very different designs. Outdoors lights are built to shine brightly for a long time against the elements. This can result in them burning quite hot, and so are not safe to use indoors as they can pose a fire risk. Whereas indoor lights aren’t designed to be weatherproof and survive outdoor conditions, particularly if the weather is bad.
If you’re not quite sure if you’d like to use your lights indoors or out, look for ones that can be used in both settings. Many different types offer safe use in both environments (such as string lights), while some are specific just to one area (such as window silhouettes), so always check first.
And always keep lights out of reach from small children and pets.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This shooting star is a sure sign Christmas is coming and is a stand out addition to your Christmas decorations. 6 multifunction light settings Mains operated Wall hanging holes included Suitable for outdoor and indoor use Cable length from plug to silhouette 2.98m