Leisure CLA60CEC Cream Electric Cooker
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this cream freestanding electric cooker from Leisure. The four functions, 3x wire shelves, 1x grill pan set and sturdy design are easy to use. The 75L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A
- Grill - Full width grill in top oven
- Timer - Programmable timer
- Comes with - 3x wire shelves, 1x grill pan set
Features and Benefits
Make a statement in your kitchen with this retro style cream cooker from Leisure, combining tonnes of great features with stylish design.
- Two ovens for maximum capacity and greater flexibility
- Cook clean catalytic liners on side walls
- Main fan oven allows for faster cooking, saving time and producing great results
- Programmable timer ensures you can keep time of your cooking and program the main oven to turn on automatically
- Four Rapidlite zone ceramic hob with hot hob warning light
- Temperature control ranging from 80-240°C
|Main oven capacity||75L|
|Top oven capacity||38L|
|Number of Functions||4|
|Cooling type||Main oven fan & cooling fan|
|Digital display||LED display|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery