Lights Outside Clipper External PIR Wall Light
- Requires 1 lamp
- Recommended For Outdoor walls
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Contemporary louvered stainless steel construction
- Matching Post light available
- 110 ° detection angle and 4-8 m detection range
|Material||Plastic & stainless steel|
|Primary power supply||Mains powered|
|Number of lamps||1|
|Bulb supplied||Bulb sold separately|
|Bulb Type Required||Edison Screw (E27) GLS|
|Maximum Bulb Wattage||60W|
|Wiring required||Wiring required|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Energy rating||E to A++|
Help & Advice
How to guides
If you regularly use electrical equipment outdoors, such as a lawmower or hedge trimmer, an external power point will make life easier and safer. Importantly, it should feature a residual current device (RCD) that will help to protect you from the risk of fatal electric shock.
Warm summer evenings are all about spending time outdoors. Once dusk falls it’s often time to move the party indoors. But have you ever thought of bringing the indoors out?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed